Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
E-Learning Journey's Blog
Flat Classroom Projects
Flat Classroom Book
K12 Online 09
This section of my PLE is designed to show the 'reaching out' to students, teachers and colleagues that I have experienced throughout my educational career.
For pre-November 2006 information see my former digital portfolio '
page where I have information about presentations and workshops I have initiated from 2001-2005.
at International School Dhaka
K12 Online Conference presentation
Bangladesh to Australia
- Award winning telecollaborative project
Flat Classroom Project
- Collaborative project between students in Bangaldesh and Georgia, USA based on themes from The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman
More online material and resources I have created and am responsible for:
- my main educational blog
- my educational wiki where I develop and share resources
In Touch with a Flat World
blog - where I discuss ICT use and development in my classroom as well as share experiences outside my front door living as an expat teacher
Julie's Flat Classroom
- podomatic website for sharing podcasts
Podcast Jazz Wiki
- a wiki to collate resources and foster collaboration between participants who use podcasting in education. The 'Jazz' metaphor relates to the creativity, collaboration and improvisation in using emerging technologies as meaningful tools in order to create sustainable and authentic learning experiences in education
Podcast Jazz Blog
- the purpose of this blog is to provide a forum for discussion and review of podcasting in education. It is a vehicle to explore podcasting as it releates to education and to share these discoveries
- the showcase blog for the International School Dhaka podcasting project
- my Information Technology in a Global Society is a wiki-centric classroom. This is where I post curriculum and resources and where students create their own knowledge in a constructivist environment
- a blog for discussion and interaction by my ITGS students on issues to do with ICT
- this blog aims to provide resources for potential digital story telling creators and to showcase digital stories (digitales) created by my students
- a wiki for supporting the digital portfolio development at ISD. Includes resources and specific requirements.
weblog - details the development of the teschnology initiative at ISD, including laptop and handheld objectives as well as ICT and DT in the MYP Technology curriculum
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"